Saturday, December 21, 2013

Holiday Reading Challenge 2013

Welcome to the Holiday Reading Challenge 2013! You too can participate by going to Karin's Book Nook!

ACTIVITY 2: Top 13 Picks of 2013

For today's activity, please post your Top 13 books of 2013.

Here's my book cover collage:

I really enjoyed all of these books - and there were probably another five beyond the top 13 that could really be interchangeable with many of these, but if I were going to rank the top 5, they would be:
#1 - Wonder, by RJ Palacio
#2 - Navigating Early by Clare Vanderpool
#3 - Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
#4 - Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo
#5 - Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell



I still have three books to finish before end of year, so I'll be sure and update this list if my mind changes over the rankings!


ACTIVITY 1: Create a Word Cloud

I used Wordle to create mine, and I used the text from my Goodreads review of Jonathan Maberry's most excellent young adult novel, Rot & Ruin. Cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment